1) Where are you reading from today?
Three of us from GeekyLibrary are hanging out and reading from Portland, Oregon
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Kallen: After hearing from commenters, I’ll be picking up Gail Carriger’s Prudence first and I’m really looking forward to picking up the Hugo-nominated comic series Saga.
LisaKaren: As the face of the library at the elementary school, LisaKaren is looking forward to reading stacks upon stacks of picture books, including some geeky ones.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
There’s a whole bowl of fresh strawberries waiting for us. But we’ve got plans to go out for lunch and get thai food, which is pretty exciting.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Geeking and reading. Some of us are trying to read many of the Hugo Award finalists.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
We’ve got a bigger selection of books (if you can believe it) with more variety, which means we won’t be stuck reading something that at 3 a.m. is no longer appealing.
That stack of books…. holy smokes! Love it 🙂 Have fun!!
Wow, that’s quite a stack! Hope you have fun!