The final book in the amazing Last Policeman trilogy is out soon, and to celebrate, author Ben H. Winters is going on a virtual blog tour, visiting blogs and sharing more about the series. Although we’re all dying to find out if the world will end in the final book in the Last Policeman Trilogy.
A review of World of Trouble will be posted soon and on Friday, we are very excited to be hosting a guest post by Ben H. Winters, detailing some of the geekiness main character Hank Palace displays throughout the books.
Until Friday, check out some of the other stops on his blog tour, or even the “reverse” blog tour he is hosting on his website. World of Trouble is out July 15th from Quirk Books. You can also preorder now.
- Monday, July 7th: Inspirations and Influences (and a spoiler free discussion of the last page of World of Trouble) at The Book Smugglers
- Tuesday, July 8th: The Making of a Book Trailer, a discussion with Opie Cooper and Ben H. Winters at A Reader of Fictions
- Wednesday, July 9th: The Best writing advice Ben Winters has ever received from other writers at Pub(lishing) Crawl
- Thursday, July 10th: Pre-Apocalyptic Fashion: Hank Palace’s attire at MandyBoles.com (previously known as Well-Read Wife)
- Friday, July 11th: Hank Palace, a geek? The Geekiest moments in The Last Policeman trilogy. Hosted on the GeekyLibrary blog.
- Monday, July 14th: The Almost and Original Covers: some of the original cover ideas for The Last Policeman, and the almost-covers for World of Trouble at Girls in the Stacks
- Tuesday, July 15th: Research. What goes into researching a book like this and some advice at LitReactor
- Wednesday, July 16th: Loss & Character: A discussion on what drives a character in the wake of losing so much at My Bookish Ways
- Thursday, July 17th: Man’s Best Friend, an ode to Houdini, Hank’s furry best friend on The Qwillery
- Friday, July 18th: #FridayReads for Aspiring Mystery Writers on Entomology of a Book Worm
- Monday, July 21st: From Stage to Novel— Ben talks about writing plays and how it helped him become a better novelist on New Musical Theatre